- I use a butter dish… its crystal. I also put REAL butter in it.
- I was vegetarian, still could do without meat, married to a devoted carnivore who thinks a meal isn’t a meal without meat.
- I love to bake and have won cake baking and chili making contests (the chili was vegan).
- I’m addicted to coffee even though I drink decaf.
- I love to dress well, but my normal attire lately has been camo capris and a sweatshirt.
- For six years, my license plate frame read, “Breast is Best, Breastfeed your Baby.”
- I write (duh!). It is my passion, I want to actually complete and publish at least one novel in the next five years.
- My wish list includes a bamboo steamer for seafood, new whisks, a sewing machine with creative stitch and scrapbooking supplies.
- I’m NOT an animal person, despite being the parent to a St. Bernard Pup and two cats.
- I do not like Halloween. I would skip it entirely if I could.
- I LOVE Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving equally.
- I’m Catholic Christian married to a Non-Denominational Christian.
- On a recent personality test we did at Church, I fell into a group with only one other person.
- My favorite animals are Horses and Dolphins.
- I Mother five children, but only three sprang from my womb.
- I’ve hosted exchange students from China and Italy.
- I’ve helped raise two sisters and one niece.
- The salt and pepper must always stay together.
- I adore candles, but only use soy or coconut wax ones.
- I detest laundry with a passion. It never ends.
- I describe myself as Environmental, Republican, Moderate, Contradiction.
Grab a Button
I am not a medical professional or in any way “qualified” to give advice. I’m just a Mom trying to figure things out. So I read. I talk. I blog. Read it or not, that choice is yours.
I do accept free products for review. I will post an honest review of a product, whether I receive payment, free product or purchase the product myself. 'Nuff said.
- 🔠 2 years ago
- FOLLOW4Jweather 5 years ago
- Swagbucks wants to give me $2500 for my Holiday shopping #sbholidays: soc.li/g8K30Bg 5 years ago
- Gluten Dangers grocery store- https://looksgoodinpolkadots.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/the-new-gluten-free-marketplace-is-dangerous-for-celiac/ 6 years ago
- Just printed this weeks gluten free meal plan from @EMEALZ! http://e-mealz.com/amember/go.php Check out the free sample plans! 6 years ago
Buried in the Past…