Here are the rules.
1) Copy this list into your own blog, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Post a comment here once you’ve finished and link your post back to this one.
5) Pass it on!
1. Natto– I didn’t know what this was, so I googled it and link for you. See how thoughtful I am?
2. Green Smoothie– I’ve had green smoothies, just not this kind. Oh, wait, does the sample at Whole Foods count?
3. Tofu Scramble
4. Vegan Haggis– I’ve linked to my local favorite vegan store, Food Fight. They’ve got it right, “why the Hell would anyone want vegan haggis?”
5. Mangosteen- my Mom supplements because its said to help those with ALS.
6. Creme brulee– LOVE IT!
7. Fondue– ONE OF MY FAV FOODS
8. Marmite- just doesn’t sound appealing. But who knows, I might give it a whirl.
Borscht– Um… I don’t think so. Not a beet fan.
10. Baba ghanoush
11. Nachos Duh.
12. Authentic soba noodles I love SOBA. You can get all Buckwheat varieties. Before the GF days, I would eat them all the time regardless of what was in them!
13. PB&J sandwich – I adore PB&J, we get fresh ground PB from honey roasted nuts at Whole Foods, scrumptious!
14. Aloo gobi
Taco from a street cart– I eat NOTHING from a street cart. SCARY.
16. Boba Tea– Yum.
17. Black truffle
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes
20. Vanilla ice cream – Especially with a warm brownie!
21. Heirloom tomatoes– Not a big tom fan, but eat them when I must.
22. Fresh wild berries– all the time.
24. Rice and beans – All the time.
26. Raw scotch bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche
29. Baklava – YUMMY.
31. Wasabi peas
32. Chowder in a sourdough bowl
33. Mango lassi
35. Root beer float
36. Mulled cider
37. (GF)Scones with buttery spread and jam
38. Vodka jelly
40. Fast food french fries
41. Raw Brownies
42. Fresh Garbanzo Beans
44. Homemade Soymilk
45. Wine from a bottle worth £60/$120
46. Stroopwafle Oh, YUMMY.
48. Vegetable Sushi
49. Glazed doughnut
51. Prickly pear
54. Shreese– vegan cheese replacement. Yuppers.
55. Cotton candy
56. Gnocchi- homemade and fabulous with cream sauce!
57. Piña colada
58. Birch beer
59. Scrapple Ugh… Pork, no way.
60. Carob chips
61. S’mores! – with homemade GF Graham Crackers, Vegan Homemade Marshmallows and Dark Chocolate. Yummy-licous.
62. Soy curls
63 Chickpea cutlets
66. Homemade (vegan) Sausages
67. Churros, elephant ears, or funnel cake – with cinnamon & sugar or jam. Fabulous.
68. Smoked tofu
69. Fried plantain
70. Mochi – we love the brownie and cinnamon raisin
72. Warm chocolate chip cookies
74. Corn on the cob– with lots and lots of drippy butter!
75. Whipped cream, straight from the can and soya whip
77. Fauxtess Cupcakes– now I am tempted to modify and make a GF version. Could be tasty.
78. Mashed potatoes with vegan gravy
79. Jerky- oh yes. Both vegan and regular.
80. Croissants– All the time.
81. French onion soup- don’t like it.
82. Savory crepes – I make GF crepes all the time, we LOVE them.
83. Tings Um No, but my kids would probably like them.
84. A meal at Candle 79- I’ve never been to New York, so no. Maybe someday.
86. Sprouted grains or seeds
87. Macaroni and “cheese”
89. Matzoh Ball Soup
90. White chocolate – Hubs favorite, I prefer regular chocolate.
91. Seitan- is wheat gluten. Um, no. Maybe in a pre-GF life, but I don’t remember.
92. Kimchi ICK
93. Butterscotch chips
94. Yellow watermelon
95. Chili with chocolate UM NO! Both but not together.
96. GF Bagel and Tofutti
97. Potato milk
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
100. Raw cookie dough Oh, I loves me some cookie dough!
Huh… I think I had to look up more of these foods than not… although some that I researched I have had and didn’t recognize the name. Not sure how I feel about that.